Monday, October 10, 2011

Banana Almond Maca Mush


Fruit is great for breakfast. Especially on those hot Summer mornings when it seems all I want is watermelon. But on a chilly morning before a long day of school? I tend to want something more substantial...

This is a tasty bowl of banana-ness, raw, and a wonderful breakfast to wake up to!

Ingredients:
☺ 2 ripe bananas
☺ 1 Tbsp raw almond butter
☺ 1/4 C almond milk
☺ 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup (or to preference)
☺ 1 tsp maca powder
☺ cinnamon and ginger, to taste

☻ In a bowl, thoroughly mix the almond milk, almond butter, maple syrup, maca, and spices. Mash in the bananas so that it has a lumpy texture, and voila! Easy, delicious raw breakfast.

4 comments:

  1. Look at you, just teaching me new things. First the molasses, now Maca. I've never had it! And I love this meal idea and how it looks like oatmeal but not :) xo, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had maca powder before- looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this one is what I've been looking for. Would be giving you credits on the way how you deliver this great insight. Such an interesting story. lidocaine

    ReplyDelete